Dr. Kevin Skole is a board-certified gastroenterologist practicing in central New Jersey. He has years of experience caring for patients in the Mercer, Middlesex and Somerset county areas. He is part of the gastroenterology division of Princeton Healthcare Affiliated Physicians, a multi-specialty medical practice based out of the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro (see www.princetonhcs.org).
Dr. Skole's gastroenterology practice includes:
- Screening for colon cancer and colon polyps via colonoscopy
- Evaluating and treating heartburn, reflux and regurgitation
- Treating diarrhea, constipation, bloating, abdominal pain and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Managing inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's
- Diagnosing and treating liver disorders such as hepatitis, jaundice and cirrhosis
- Treating hemorrhoids, anal fissure and rectal bleeding
- Management of general GI issues, including diseases of the stomach, small intestine, colon, pancreas, gall bladder and liver
- Teaching medical students from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and residents from Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
For a list of insurance plans Dr. Skole will be accepting, please visit www.princetonhcs.org, click "Find a Physician", and search for Dr. Skole under "Gastroenterology".
You can contact Dr. Skole in the following ways: to schedule an appointment, call (609) 853-7272; to schedule a procedure, call (609) 853-7276; and to contact his nurse, call (609) 853-7252. Or you can email Dr. Skole directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The primary office is at 5 Plainsboro Road, Suite 300, Plainsboro, NJ 08536. Dr. Skole also sees patients at 401 Ridge Road, Suite 6, Dayton, NJ 08810. The Dayton office phone number is (732) 329-4800.